On a side note, I'm emptying out a few months worth of blog posts as soon as the ink for my printer arrives so if you haven't seen any of my earlier posts, now's your chance!
Since I love putting pictures in my posts, here are some random pic's I took with my phone.

I was waiting at a traffic light when all of a sudden I see a beautiful helicopter land right in front of my view.
And now for my favorite picture! Jon was in Atlanta last week and I was missing him like crazy. All of a sudden, I get a picture text from my humorous husband.

2 comments:
i finally got onto your blog! i am glad i can finally see what's going on w/ you...looks like fun! you have a very cute family!
Love that photo! It looks like everything is going well for you guys. I have been thinking about you and your family alot since the last time I heard from you.
Post a Comment