Saturday, April 30, 2011

Orlando Baby Shower

My sweet friend Deidre and sister Janeth + Mom threw me a baby shower at the beginning of April. I was so touched by the love I felt from my closest friends and family.

Me & Deidre


I  made this sweet banner for Clara Lucia 

My wonderful husband helped out so much! 

I totally cried when my mom and sister brought this amazing cake. Click on the pic to see all the details!

The cupcakes below are from the same bakery that made my wedding cake. Again, tears from my eyes! This was the most thoughtful surprise!! The cupcakes were incredibly delicious, just like our wedding cake :) 

Cute mini-lollipop favors!

Me and my mami! 

Me and my mother-in law Christine

I know a lot of my pregnant friends see themselves fat when pregnant but I can honestly say I love my body while being pregnant. This has been a beautiful journey for me so far. I have never been more proud of what my body is achieving- growing a baby!!

Me and my loot! Thank you all for the wondeful gifts :)

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

How Beautiful, I love the cake and cupcakes... Wish you all the best. May she bring you much joy and happiness.

Vanessa said...

just wanted to let you know that I had to change our address to 3angelsfromabove.blogspot.com follow us there now.

Amber said...

2 fun showers! How fun! The cake and cupcakes look amazing! :)

Janelle said...

So fun, wish I could've been there!!