Jon is working very hard since he told his employer that he plans on taking some time off to help me with baby Clara. They said that was fine but since he is currently (and will be for a long time) our main provider financially he wants to put in some extra hours at work.
My family has been great! My mom came to town and did a fabulous job on my home. Ironing every piece of clothing and towels and socks that this baby girl owns. She spoiled me rotten and I loved it.
My foot is coming along. I am so happy it's been 4 weeks since the procedure. It's such a large wound however that it has not completely closed all the way but that's OK because I can now walk a lot better and with less pain than I have over the past years- yes, it has bothered me that long!
My nesting is coming along great. I managed to sew some "manly" burp cloths recently I am very happy with how it turned out. Jon and I went to Jo-Ann's fabric and he picked out 6 fabric patterns and I went to work. It was a lot of fun and a good distraction. That way when he burps baby Clara she will spit up on a cool checkered lightning bolt instead of a pink number that I will be sporting :) I will take pictures of that event!
My next OB appointment (and hopefully FINAL) is this Thursday. If I don't go into labor by my due date, which is this Sunday the 19, then they will induce the following Tuesday. So I look forward to having my whole world change within a week. YAY!
Since I love posting pictures on this here bloggy, check out what I found the other day:
Jon and Claudia engagement photo shoot. Although this isn't the one we picked out I love it!
One of the burp cloths I made for Jon
I didn't think I would have time to make this but I pushed through and here it is!! I used scrap pieces of fabric I had on hand and away I went :) Clara's car seat canopy!
1 comment:
So, does this mean that you're being induced tomorrow? Or did you already have the baby? I'm dying to know!!
Post a Comment