I purchased these Leg Warmers for baby Clara recently and she and I love them! Pants + baby = a hassle and these leg warmers are not only cute on my baby girl but they keep her legs warm! It's also nice not to have to pull pants off and on over 12 times a day.
Jon and I watch a lot of TV and we were tired of adjusting a ton of pillows for baby girl. I purchased this Seat Lounger and wish I had it on day 1! It is so comfortable and fluffy. It even extends if you have a super large couch. I had seen these before but thought they were silly until I read some of the online reviews.
Hooray for our 2 favorite things!
Baby Clara is modeling her awesome cool leg warmers and seat lounger- she's so cool!
1 comment:
I want one of those seat loungers Claudia! What a great idea! I love that you share these things because sometimes you forget the things you wish you could get for the next one and these are great reminders. Thank you! I loved seeing you in Gainesville! Next time, we will have to get together at the farm!
Post a Comment