Friday, February 10, 2012

A Day In the Life Of

Sweet little Miss Clara:


7:00am- Wake up with a big smile on your face
7:30am- You finish your bottle while cuddling with mama, we read 3 books, and play with the pillows in bed
8:00am- we go downstairs and start our day. You roll around the carpet and meander through the living room
9:00am- I feed you baby yogurt
9:15am- continue play while mama cleans house
10:30am-nap time!
1:00pm- wake from nap, play on the floor with daddy who is home for lunch
1:20pm-lunch time. Your favorites are anything with the color orange. Carrots, butter squash, sweet potatoes.
1:45pm-play some more
3:00pm-nap time!
5:00pm-wake from nap, time for dinner
5:15pm-playtime
6:30pm-bath time
7:00pm- lights out- goodnight!

Our fun days include, Thursday playgroups, Wednesday trips to Wal-Mart with the Gowans, Sunday church, walks around the neighborhood, driving to the post office to get our mail, visits from friends...

Life is so much fun with you my dear!

I love this picture of you b.c. every time I show it to you it makes you laugh so hard! 

No comments: