Thursday, December 20, 2007

Family History Consultant



Today I finally finished my Family History Consultant Certification. Yay! The Church rolled out a new program called New FamilySearch. We were one of the first Temple Districts to receive it. It has been an amazing program so far. It really does make the process of taking names to the Temple so much easier.


I was called as a Family History Consultant a little more than a year ago. I have truly enjoyed this calling. I have learned so much and feel like I will continue to gain more valuable experiences as I continue to serve in this calling. I have also gained a stronger testimony of the importance of Temples. How joyous it is to live in an era where Temples dot the world!

1 comment:

Jonathan Boress said...

I'm really proud of you for completing the training. I know it took you hours and hours. Your dedication to your calling is inspiring :)