Sunday, January 20, 2008

Getting to know you

Today we had Diana and Nick over for dinner. I cooked my usual Mexican Quesadillas and our guests loved them! Afterwards we played the board games Cranium and Imaginiff. I laughed my head off at some of the questions we had to answer. Our friends were visiting to ask Jon about his interview in Baltimore a couple of years ago, back when he was applying for pharmacy school. Nick and Diana are going to Baltimore on Friday for Nick's own interview. I think Jon made him feel less apprehensive about the whole thing. At the end of the night we felt like we got to know Diana and Nick better, and that is always a good thing.


Diana is sculpting an umbilical cord-per the directions of Cranium. Can you believe Nick got the answer!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Claudia, I love it! Thanks for the invite.