Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Look a like

Have you ever had someone come up to you and tell you that you look like someone they know or that you look like a celebrity? Last night after I stepped out of the shower Jon ran up to me to tell me that after so many years of people telling him he looks like so and so and they have been very wrong, he announced that he has found his look alike! I went to go check this out and could not believe my eyes. I have also never seen anyone that remotely looks like him but this guy takes the cake. Let me know what you think....




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy mackerel! Before I read your explanation, I kept wondering, "why is that guy holding a picture of Jon in front of himself??" Wow.

Nicole said...

Are you sure that's not Jon and secret second family :)