A while ago I watched a video on the news of a man who was hit by a car and no one came to help him. People would walk past the man laying on the road and NO ONE would do anything to help the man. Finally, a police officer was driving by and noticed the man. I had a lot of emotions and thoughts running in my head. I was very sad that no one helped him.
Last night I turned on the t.v. to watch a DVD when all of a sudden this amazing video caught my eye:
I had tears running down my cheek. A dog risked his life to save another injured dog. That is truly amazing. I love how the rescue dog looked right and left to check to see if the coast was clear. I'm thinking, that dog had more courage than most people.
No comments:
Post a Comment