Friday, January 16, 2009

Last Post

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for all of the neat comments that you have left me throughout the year. I have decided to take my blog down. This will be my last post on this site and over the weekend I will be taking it down. Jon is very sad that I am taking it down and he even said he would like to take over and post some of his own thoughts but I said no. In the future I may start one up again but we'll see.

"Be seeing you"
Number Six played by Patrick McGoohan in "The Prisoner". He just passed away this week. Jon and I loved that show.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

why are you taking it down?

Claudia said...

Rachel, please email me your email address and I will tell you why. Thanks!

Adriana said...

I don't understand!!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

(sniff) Sad!

Michelle Knight said...

Claudia! Sad! (But I'm also a little jealous. Sometimes it feels like yet another thing to fall behind on.)

Kaylynn said...

Claudia, just when I made contact.... do you remember me Sister Spencer? I hope that you are doing well and are happy. I think of you often especially when I hear a Back Street Boys song.

Nicole said...

That's so sad. I'll miss your blog... Be seeing you...

Ingrid said...

Sad...but I might be taking mine down too.