Saturday, January 10, 2009

Learning

I am trying to learn how to become proficient in photoshop and I figured that practice makes perfect. I was very fortunate to have gotten all of my wedding photos in a cd rom from my photographer plus the actual photos so I will be experimenting in the next year or so. Here is a photoshop action that I downloaded from thepioneerwoman.com which by the way is my favorite blog in the world! At times, I want to live in the country and start my own cattle ranch but then I quickly remember that I can barely feed my husband let alone 10,000 cows. Which is another reason I love her site, she has a cooking section that really motivates me to cook. Her recipes are great! Back to the picture, here is what I did:



4 comments:

Michelle Knight said...

Beautiful!

Ingrid said...

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE. I'd love to see this photo with the roses red and the rest just like this! You are so photogenic and beautiful!

Regi said...

I love it! I think the 10,000 cows would just eat grass. Sometimes I wish Dylan and Reese would. Then I wouldn't have to fix them anything.

Nicole said...

That's beautiful! Your wedding looks picturesque. Don't you love photoshop? There are just so many things you can do to pictures...