A while back Jon and I got into an argument. I don't remember what we argued about but everyday I am reminded of Jon's love due to soap. Here's what went down: I was so upset and decided to shower and head to bed. When I walked out of the shower Jon handed me a bar of soap and smiled so big that I couldn't help but smile back. I immediately forgave him and all was well.
Here is a pic of the soap Jon gave me:

Last night I walked into my bathroom and started thinking about the way Jon showed me that he loved me. I don't know how long it took him to carve the soap but it worked and I constantly am reminded that he hearts me.
Here are some other manifestations of our love:

I bake his favorite cookie
We limbo
We Dance Dance
We pose silly in front of our cool friends
We Zumba at the crack of dawn

And we fight for our love
1 comment:
And of course you guys are darling together!
Post a Comment