Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Candy


Jon came home with the new Sour Patch Kids Chillerz. When he first approach me with the idea of purchasing the new Sour Patch Kids candy I was hesitant and thought, what can you possibly do to Sour Patch Kids that would make it new and exciting. Well, you can make it chilled. That sounds weird right? Since I am horrible with the English language I'll let you read my new favorite blog candyaddict.com to read somebody else's explanation of it. I will say that they have included two new colors, blue and purple. Yeah!

In other related news Jon also came home with, and I quote, "the cutest thing ever!" It's a Nintendo Mushroom canister with flower smelling mints.

Can anyone guess what Jon is doing after consuming the Nintendo mushroom?
(Answer: clearly he is doubling in size)

We love candy at the Boress household!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Jon cracks me up, that is hilarious! I think the canister is cute!

Michelle said...

Funny! I could almost hear the "beep beep beep" music of him getting taller!