I had just watered my tomato plant and fed it. Martha Stewart always says, "what would happen if you only drank water for 9 years? You would die! That is what happens with plants. If you only water your plant for 9 years without feeding it, it would die!" Martha was yelling at a caller who had only ever watered her plant and did not feed it. After that I purchased some food and and a cage. I feel like such a mom while caring for my plant. Is this what it feels like to be a mom? Water, feed, and cage your plant/kids?
Sunday, May 31, 2009
It's Alive!
Amber sent me these awesome pictures of our little garden and I am so excited to see growth. I had always heard about prophets encouraging us to plant a garden but I always made excuses not to. When the enrichment committee was starting up some summer clubs I enlisted for the Garden Club. Our first meeting, as you can tell by the pictures, went really well. It had inspired me to learn as much as I can. I know that with gardening there will be some failed crops but that is part of the whole gardening process. The following two pic's are from Amber. The last pic is my baby!
This is the sweet potato plant that Amber planted at our first garden club meeting. Look at it grow!

I had just watered my tomato plant and fed it. Martha Stewart always says, "what would happen if you only drank water for 9 years? You would die! That is what happens with plants. If you only water your plant for 9 years without feeding it, it would die!" Martha was yelling at a caller who had only ever watered her plant and did not feed it. After that I purchased some food and and a cage. I feel like such a mom while caring for my plant. Is this what it feels like to be a mom? Water, feed, and cage your plant/kids?
I had just watered my tomato plant and fed it. Martha Stewart always says, "what would happen if you only drank water for 9 years? You would die! That is what happens with plants. If you only water your plant for 9 years without feeding it, it would die!" Martha was yelling at a caller who had only ever watered her plant and did not feed it. After that I purchased some food and and a cage. I feel like such a mom while caring for my plant. Is this what it feels like to be a mom? Water, feed, and cage your plant/kids?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your tomato plant looks bigger than mine, i wish i had a working camera so i could show you my 3 lima bean plants, they are the same size as Amber's but all 3 are growing.
~Lynsey
We only wish we could cage our kids! :) Your plant is looking great!
Post a Comment