Tuesday, May 5, 2009

While Jon Was Away

I decided to hang a book shelve on this wall. Except I've never ever done such a thing hence the 8 holes I drilled on the wall which have been stuffed with Spackle as of 7:00pm today. It took me 2 days and 3 trips to Lowe's to finally achieve this:




Here's an angle shot

In an unrelated topic, Jon baked a delicious bread from scratch last week. It was delicious!


Here's an angle shot


The following pictures are not meant to harm a certain husband but instead remind him the state his room is in.




This was all over the floor of his room. I hate stepping on papers and books so while he was gone I picked up everything and put it on a folding table. I received multiple paper cuts-just for the record.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Claudia - I have been catching up reading all your posts! You've been a busy girl! I LOVE that quilt!!! Natalie is the best, isn't she!