Tuesday, October 13, 2009

J

decided to steal Jon's cell phone and upload any pictures he took on his cell phone. Hmmm, lets see what he's been up to...

There was a beautiful bird nestled by our door. J loves birds.



J took a trip to Toys R Us and took a few snapshots


Marshmallow Blaster! I wonder why he didn't pick one up!



???


One of our closest friends here in town had a surprise birthday party. We had a blast!






We saw this beautiful rainbow outside of Best Buy


I of course returned his cell phone

2 comments:

Trent and Amelia said...

That is so funny that you did that! And some of those pictures were so funny- if only Trent took pictures with his phone I would totally do the same :)

Michelle said...

So there really is such a thing as a marshmallow blaster! Parker's been asking for one and I thought he was crazy. Jon's picture totally saved me some detective work. :)