Sunday, October 11, 2009

Purse

A few months ago I invited Tara Janson over to sew purses together. We had a great time and caught up with our busy lives. Hannah came over as well and watched a movie which Jon and I love, it's called: "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind"

We were 1/2 way done but ran out of steam. Well, several months later and I finally finished my purse. Here it is:






I can be a little over achiever at times. I created 2 pockets cause I love my purse to have pockets. I had no idea what I was doing and as a result my fingertips will never be the same.



I loved sewing this purse and I hope I have made Natalie (my sewing master) very proud!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

VERY cute. Good job!

Amber said...

Wow Claudia! That is a very cute purse!

Kristie said...

This is amazing. I love it. You may have to teach me.