Saturday, January 30, 2010

Picture of the Day

A while back I took a picture of something very random in my house. I didn't know why I took this particular picture at the time so I saved it onto my hardrive. This morning I was reading my friend Sarah's blog and realized why I took this picture. I'll let her own words explain it best.

Serene Designs


Jon's father gave him this fun bike for Christmas. I love that he was so thoughtful. In the background you can see my Ikea money tree and next to it is Kristie's Ikea money tree. I was babysitting her plant while she was out of town. I love that my plant had a friend for 2 weeks :)

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Do you have a bike too, Claudia? We should all go on a ride together! Thank you for watching my trees. You're the best.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL! Love your picture of the day! I'm glad you did it!

Mother Smith said...

I enjoyed your post...Fun to get to know...those I see who comment on my daugher's blog...(smile)

The Martos Fudge said...

Hey Girl, sometimes it is nice to know that we are not alone. I am keeping you in my thoughts, keep trying. And if there is one thing a learned through it all, is do not be mad at God. Although I have learned through my trials I don't really know the meaning of it. I am here if you ever need to just call someone and talk or cry.
(931)247-7859

Love you girl..
Vanessa