Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ensign

Have I ever mentioned to you how much I love reading the Ensign every month? The Ensign to me is as the the word implies, a sort of directional compass in my life. Since the moment I received a blessing that included the words, "read the Ensign every month" when I was 16 yrs. old, I have followed that instruction and my emotional well-being has benefited thus far. This month I would like to share a wonderful article with you. Please read it, it will give you the perspective you may need to live by for the rest of the year.

Click HERE

2 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks Claudia, I need to read the Ensign more often. :) I am glad I found your blog address in my gmail account...I have a dead computer on my hands again, so I have to collect blog addresses. Not fun. :)

Janelle said...

This is a goal I have this year, read the Ensign! Good for you and good luck to me!