(Your occasional bloggy Claudia in front of Georgetown cupcakes in D.C.)
Hello. I have fallen into the category of world's worst bloggy. Well, it's still 2010 so how 'bout I squeeze one out for kicks :)
This year is finally (almost) over. I have a confession to make... I started the first second of the year in tears. I had waited and counted down for the year 2010. It was the year my husband would graduate and I would be a mother. But wait, my husband still had one more year of schooling left (MBA degree) and I was still too tense to try and conceive again. I thought this year would drag like for eternity and I/we would continue hanging out in limbo.
But.......
2011 is right around the corner and I know, I know, President Monson has taught us to live for today and not focus so much on the future. Here's the thing though, my marriage although wonderful has been revolved around school. School delayed me from motherhood, school has caused debt, school has...do I sound like I'm complaining? What's your point Claudia? Well here it is folks, hubby graduates in 4 months, April 29th 2011 and May 2nd, 2011. April=MBA and May=Pharmacy.
June brings us a baby and so that is why I can't wait for 2011 to start. There will be no tears from this gal (ok, there totally will be but these will be tears of happiness!)
1 comment:
Wow! I didn't know you're pregnant... Congratulations!!!
2011 is going to be the best year!
Post a Comment