Saturday, November 13, 2010

D.C. Part 1

I shipped off to Washington, D.C. on September 24th. I had never visited our nations capital and the thought of seeing my husband there and doing a little sightseeing thrilled me.
Me at the airport

When we arrived at the D.C. we called our gal pal Adriana.  She picked us up at our hotel and played the best tour guide. 
 Isn't she gorgeous!  

We ate at this quaint French bakery and it was delicious!  

It was really warm outside so we decided to stay in Adriana's air conditioned car.  She drove us all over D.C. and it couldn't have been more perfect.  I can't thank Adriana enough for being the best and sweetest tour guide :) 


Check out these sweet pic's: 


The Pentagon was by far the most impressive building in D.C. It's enormity takes your breath away!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

It was such a fun trip!