Thursday, February 10, 2011

Head of Hair

My name is Claudia and I was born with thick, dark, straight hair. My mom recalled the look on her face and everyone in the room- pure shock! You see, her first child, my older sister Janeth, was born with a few hairs and they were blond and curly. Then I came along and it was jet black and very thick and beautiful. These thoughts are tickling my mind as I think of my daughter Clara. Will she have the same dark straight and thick locks I was born with? We will find out in 4 months! So please stay tuned :) 

My mami holding me at 4-5 months

Janeth is the little girl sitting on the chair, left hand side, and that ball of black hair is me with mi abuela

Me being held by mi abuela, Janeth, and mi mami

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hahaha... My son was born with a full head of hair. I could have braided. So when Stephanie came out that was my first question, she had to have hair, I bought allll those bows. The nurse reassured me she has a ton. HAHAHAHA I took one look at her and said. 'NO she doesn't, she is bald." So 2 years later we are still working on growing some. Who knows. and the whole heartburn myth is not true. I had tons of heartburn with her and none with him.. So we will see if this little girl will come out with anything at all.

Michelle Knight said...

I second the heartburn myth. I had it with all three, and though Jeffrey and Grace had tons of hair, Parker was completely bald. :) I can't wait to see how adorable little Clara is, hair or not!

Janelle said...

Both of my kids were born with hair, not too much, bit still hair. Timmy's hair was reddish and Allie's was light brown. Now Timmy is strawberry blonde and Allie's is almost white blonde. It's fun to see what they end up with!!