Monday, June 6, 2011

Gainesville BabyShower

Back in April my sweet friend Amelia threw me a very cute and fun babyshower in her very cute and adorable home. We spent months (yes- I said months!) throwing ideas back and forth about the shower. We are both perfectionist and also love throwing a good party so we were the perfect match! This seriously distracted me so much from my sometimes boring job. I remember sitting in my office and thinking of ideas for the shower and emailing Amelia over 100 emails!! I am so glad she was patient with me :) Amelia is one creative gem! Everything turned out so beautiful and perfect :)

My just as sweet friend Irene took the following pic's (she is seriously good with a camera!):

I have a thing for big fun balloons!

Amelia sewed this super adorable fabric banner which now hangs in Clara's room! I LOVE IT!

My friend Natalie brought this delicious cake and my friend Lynsey brought these adorable cupcakes :) 


I'm taking it all in! I love it :) 

My sweet friend Jen made delicious waffles with 3 waffle irons :) 


And here is Amelia! I love this girl :) 

 My friend Amber had some fun games- I laughed so hard!!



 I love my friends!

 And opening presents!

And laughter!

 And cute babies! (This is TJ- Amelia's adorable son)

 My sweet friends!


Thank you to everyone that made me feel so special and loved! 

And here is a picture I took of the invitation (Oh how I wish I was a professional photographer!):



1 comment:

Michelle Knight said...

I'm so glad I was able to come! What luck! It really was such a fun party.