My baby is 2 months old! Wahoo! That makes me so happy! It means I can indeed raise a lil' baby and be utterly happy. I am so smily right now :)
Here are some fun facts about little Miss Clara:
She LOVES drinking milk and will take it in any form without discriminating. She will take it in powder form, liquid form, and boob form. She will take it from a bottle, my breast, or even a cup! (we had to do this a few times as a suggestion from our lactation consultant). As long as it's food she will consume it and love you for feeding her.
She's a talker yes she is! She spends hours gurgling and cooing and makes the absolute cutest noises I have ever heard! I wish you could hear her!
She loves focusing on your face. She will stare at you without breaking concentration. And when you look into her big brown eyes you feel like saving the world and being a better person. It warms my heart to see those big brown eyes staring back at me.
She LOVES to kick. She spends hours kicking high, kicking low. When I place a blanket on her she will kick it off of her within minutes.
She has given us the puppy face! Ahh! It breaks my heart but it's also the cutest face ever!!
She sneezes a lot :( Poor girl, I'm really hoping she doesn't have Jon's allergies but instead my awesome immune system.
Her hair keeps growing and we love it!
She likes water- yay! She does well with bath time but only if the bathroom is nice and warm.
She hates wet diapers. The second she feels wet she cries and cries (and kicks and kicks) until you get up to change her. We do this over 10 times a day!!!
She loves noise! We went to a wedding recently and it was loud- super loud, and little miss missy slept throughout the whole reception. I play music for her at home which makes her happy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment