I have over 500 photos on my phone and I need to stop being lazy and post some of it! I look through all of my pics and I can't help but smile. My life is so grand and beautiful. My daughter is the most tender-hearted person and seeing her grow is one of the sweetest human experiences. Last week out of the blue she started counting out loud with her fingers! I was so stunned! Dora the Explorer is actually useful- LOL
One of the neat experiences of living on the Rez is getting to interact with the local residents. I am constantly in awe at the beauty around me and the generosity of the Navajo people. We were invited to one of my nursery students birthday party. It was awesome! They had a bounce house and yummy food and green grass to run around in. Their home was beautiful!
After the party we picked some veggies from our garden. Here Clara is inspecting a carrot she pulled. I miss my garden but am glad that the new family that moved in is super excited to have it and will be taking care of it.
This is Kevin and I wanted to show you all what a big boy he is! I adore him so much and look forward to seeing him soon. The interactions between him and Clara melts my heart. They are BFF cousins!
I LOVE MY LIFE! Such happy moments and I hope to share them on my blog more often. Yes, there are sad moments in my life but they are each a learning experience. I can share some of them on here but why? I just constantly want to be reminded of the joy I have in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment