Friday, August 17, 2012

*Sigh*

I need to vent:

*we are moving tonight, tomorrow and for the rest of the weekend. We got fortunate in that Jon has the next 4 days off to help with the move.
* we are moving because we live in a corner house and the other day Clara ran out the door and our driveway slants down so away she went. There was a car coming around the corner and didn't see her. Luckily I have supermom strength and caught her in time. I called crying to Jon, he calls the housing manager, and we were granted a new home.
* I love my husband. He tells me his mission in life is to make me happy. And he was so serious when he told me that. And I believe him whole-heartedly. He also loves Clara and knows what a danger it is to live in the corner house and having a toddler around.
* walmart in Gallup is the worse. I called the day before asking if they had a certain type of prescription. An hour later and I went to pick it up...."no ma'm, we do not have that type of drug in stock."

Off I go to pack and move into our bigger home. Did I mention it's bigger? Oh yeah!

No comments: