Monday, February 25, 2008

Jon vs. Werther's

This evening, I brought home some sweets that I was going to use to fill Easter eggs next month. I love bubble gum, so I was chewing on some while Jon was munching on some Nerds jelly bean eggs. He then got up and went to get a piece of Werther's candy. A few minutes later I heard an "Oh my gosh" and his mouth was wide open. Jon walked towards me with a sad adorable puppy face. His dental bridge came off on the piece of Werther's he had bitten into! I couldn't believe it. So, I did what I usually do and laughed so hard I had a river of tears coming down my cheeks accompanied with some hyperventilating. Just then, he noticed the light on the answering machine was blinking and he heard a message from Brent's dental friend reminding Jon about his appointment at the dental clinic on campus tomorrow. Thank goodness for that!!







Werther's 1, Jon 0

4 comments:

Michelle Knight said...

I hear you Jon. Who could resist the siren call of Werthers? So yummy.

Nicole said...

That's very convenient in an inconvenient sort of way. When we were in france my filling came out on a piece of baguette. Not convenient at all.

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

I am impressed that you already bought your easter candy! I try and wait as long as I can because my favorite candy is Cadbury mini eggs and the longer I go without remembering how good they are, the less I eat! Go you!

MARIE said...

haha, pretty funny. poor jon