Monday, April 28, 2008

Dollies Without Borders Part 3

This month I got to complete 2 1/2 dollies for children in African orphanages. Linda Richards is such an amazing person. She opened up her home once more to let us create dolls for children in need of some comfort. It was so neat to have my friend Tracy there. She belongs to a Christian sorority at UF and 15 of her friends came as part of their volunteer hours. My next door neighbor Katie was there with her sewing machine. She is an AMAZING sewer. My friend Linsey was also there and she was one of the busy sewers as well. We all had a great time!!




I felt inspired to make twin dolls. I also completed a smaller doll. I was so nervous trying to draw a face but I did it!

Tracy and Claudia. Tracy made the cutest elephants!

That's Linda Richards in the front.

No comments: