Friday, April 25, 2008

Internet

We finally got back our Internet reception late afternoon yesterday. Normally I would not care if it is down for a few days, but Cox decided to schedule an update on their wires the week of finals!! Let's just say it made for an interesting week! My laptop broke so I could not drive around town looking for hot spots and Jon has had to camp out on campus to watch his on-line lectures. We somehow survived and I managed to do well on all of my exams so hooray for us!
This whole thing made me realize and appreciate the capabilities of the Internet. It really does connect me to the world. On the other hand, not having Internet made me pick up my knitting needles. Purl stitch anyone?

On a side note, "Lost" was CRAZY last night. I yelled, I screamed, I laughed ("Get inside!") I perspired! All elements of a great show!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay for the internet. What would I do without it?

And I didn't know Jackie and Janet were in the same ward now! How did that happen?