Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Phi Lambda Sigma's "So you want to be a Success"

Yesterday, Jon and I went to a Phi Lambda Sigma event. We had a great time. The vice- president Shannon did a fabulous job setting everything up. There were a ton of people there and the Target speakers were great. Something interesting, it really is a small world. One of the guest speakers last night was a former boss of mine. While I was dating Jon I worked at a pharmacy. The pharmacy director was a hard worker and I really admired his work ethic. I also knew he got paid very generously for doing what he did. I told Jon I wanted him to become the director of several pharmacies, just like Dr. Patel. And so, there he was last night. I thought I'd never see him again so it was neat saying hi and thank you for being you!





No comments: