Three weeks ago I got a call from the Temp. Agency for my next assignment, but was surprised to hear that the company I had just worked for wanted me back. I guess they couldn't get enough of me! So I went back, and worked some more, and then today came - my last day (for reals this time), since I will be leaving Charlotte next week. What a day!! All day I was getting calls from the sweetest managers and route drivers from different districts letting me know they will miss talking to me. Then, as Mike, my coworker was telling me the sweetest things and saying goodbye, everyone in the office came in with a huge cake! I was blushing like crazy and then came the tears. No one has ever done that for me. I was also very surprised and I love surprises. I will definitely miss everyone there. Especially LaShieka and Vivianne. I will miss our conversations. I almost forgot, Moe, on of the mechanics who fixes the vending machines, gave me a huge case of soda - what a sweetheart!

Mike, Me, and LaShieka

My manager Linda added the orange b/c she remembered I go to UF
No comments:
Post a Comment