Sunday, August 31, 2008

The start of a new school year

Jon and I started school last week. We had a pretty busy week but we are so happy to be home and into our usual routine. What's different this year is that I will be graduating real soon. What's also new is that Jon started Business school and so far he really likes it and is looking forward to what is to come. This semester we are both taking the same class, Financial Accounting, except Jon is taking it at a Masters level and little ol' me is taking it at a peon's level. Which works in my favor because Jon is now my private tutor. :) Here are some pic's of this week.


This is what I cooked on our first hectic day back to school. Some yummy Mac N' Cheese and a salad. Very balanced heh!




When Jon and I got back from classes we noticed a lovely package on our front doorstep. Premier (the company Jon interned for over the summer, sent him some gourmet pears and other lovely treats. It was such a nice gesture.)






No comments: