Monday, April 27, 2009

What I've been up to


The day I finished my last final I opened up all of the projects I had abandoned due to the constraints and demands of my schooling. I have such a blast working on my projects but at the same time I have been so tired and worn out because I want to do everything all at once. I have taken my multitasking to a whole new level! I'm sure I will post some of my projects when I have a minute. A few of the things I have been doing are... painting my bathroom cabinets, reorganized two of my closets (that took me 10 hours each!), trying new recipes, playing around with photo shop, starting my summer reading, joined a gym, parties, and lots more. I am trying to live my life to the fullest. Now that I am done with my classes I feel like I can take on the world with more strength and a clear focus. Love, love, love.

3 comments:

Natalie Scherer said...

You're super busy Claudia, I'm glad you make time for Max and Me!

Kaylynn said...

I finally found you again! You sound so industrious. I wish you would come and help me clean out my closets!

Michelle said...

When you are done I have a few things... just kidding! :) I love your energy and enthusiasm for life!