Ok, I realize I totally detracted from fabric so here I go again. This week one of my favorite fabric designers, Anna Maria Horner, gave us a peak into her new fall line and I could not be more excited! Although I am but a novice to the world of sewing, I feel like I deserve to buy some of her fabric and I think I just may! Check out her website and please tell me you agree that her fabric designs are beautiful! And you better bet your bottom I will be recreating those neat coffee table/stools! That will be my next project.
I really don't want sewing to become the next scrapbook phase of my life. In my old ward everyone scrap booked so I joined the bandwagon and $200 dollars later I came up with one scrap book page :( When I got into the sewing world I fell in love with all the neat fabric designs and realized this could easily turn into a "collect all kinds of pretty fabric and watch it gather dust" but decided I would actually create things and not let it go to waste. So far so good but if you ever see me slacking off please ask me to sew you a pillow!

Pictures taken directly from Anna Maria Horner's website
1 comment:
Wow! Some people are so talented! Alas, sewing is not a strong point of mine. But someone did just give me a sewing machine so I guess I'll be trying my hand at it here soon!
Post a Comment