Monday, November 9, 2009

My thoughts in Pix

I LOVE roses and if I were getting married this year I would hands down buy this dress!

Stage at the UFPA. I wanted to feel like the center of attention if just for one second...

But alas, to an empty room.

L-L-L Leo Diamond. I have my fathers hands and I love it!

Sister Hazel
Pirate Max!

Sweet Michelle on Jon's Vespa! I drove his Vespa to Enrichment night in heels and my feet froze! Live and learn.

Jon and I went to our very first MBA tailgate/Gator football on Saturday. I had a great time with J-man and we drove his Vespa to the game which equaled to excellent parking.

J & C (OK, my eyes almost left their socket as I uploaded this picture. I seem to be missing the T on my shirt).

Nick & J


These fellas are so talented

Guess who I bumped into? My gal pal Amelia!

Hello, I am Claudia and have just witnessed my first foot ball game. Hooray =)





J is wearing the Alpaca hat that Ilene and Spencer brought back from Ecuador. He really loves his hat!
Andrew is one of Jon's closest friend at Pharmacy School. We heart Andrew!

AAAAnd scene!

We were in Canada and I thought of Amber E. ;)

No comment
I saw this at work today and I want one....please!




1 comment:

Amber said...

Great pictures! AND...I got a shout-out on your blog! Whoohoo! :) Okay, I noticed your "rack" shirt right away, and I laughed that you commented on it too! So funny!