Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon

My new friend Kristie invited me to see New Moon with her friends. We had such a great time and the movie was much improved from last year. I was looking through my old pic archive and found this pic of Laura and me while at the midnight showing of Twilight. I cannot believe how identical these pictures look! Coolio :)

Twilight November '08

New Moon Nov '09
2 sweet girls!

*I wonder who will be sitting next to me next year for Eclipse?? Any takers?

Post-Edit

While I was watching New Moon I couldn't help but think of the show 30 Rock and a music video called "Werewolve Bar Mitzvah". When the show 30 Rock first aired we didn't tune in until Jon's dad sent him this video. We've tuned in ever since.



2 comments:

Kristie said...

So much fun. I loved it. Happy Thanksgiving! Call me when you're back!

Janelle said...

I will go with you to Eclipse!!