*Sigh*~deep breath~
I've been busy, and then I haven't been busy. I interviewed for a job back in December and 3 weeks later I landed the position. 4 weeks later I quit. I'll spare you the boring details. I will say that I have the best husband in the world. He defended my honor and was literally my knight in shining armor-except he was soaking wet. It didn't work out and I moved on. I've been working on several projects which I had saved up for last year. See, I had a job and was making money. I saved up to buy the materials for my projects but had no time. Now I have the time and have been busy working hard around the T-home while I look for another job.
In other news I got a new calling as the Young Women Laurel Advisor. I'm still teaching Family History to those who want to hear me :) I love being busy with church responsibilities. It makes me feel useful and needed. I like the feeling of being needed.
Soon I will post some fun pic's of the projects I've been dedicating myself to as well as the people who have helped me.
1 comment:
Yay for fun callings and fun projects! Boo to crappy jobs!
Post a Comment