On May 5th, 2010 my sister Janeth gave birth to a baby boy. She named him Kevin Jared Conte. When I got the news at 5:00am that morning from a proud new grandmother-my momma-I knew life was about to get even more lovely. I remember she handed the phone over to Jared so I can congratulate the new proud papa. I asked him how he felt and his reply, "it feels weird and so cool!, made me smile. I promptly made plans to meet the new little man that would steal my heart.
I fall instantly in love. As soon as I held Kevin for the first time I felt as though I've known him forever.
My sister is a natural with Kevin!
Our lifelong friend Esperenza came over while Jared the rest of the fam was at Jared graduation. I can't begin to tell you how much she means to us! We love her!!
My brother in law and new proud papa Jared graduated a few days after Kevin was born. What a week!
After this picture was taken Jon took a nice nap!
1 comment:
Yeah Claudia you started your blog again! I love it. I think about you all the time and now I can see you! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well. What a beautiful baby. He's so lucky to have an aunt like you. I can't believe all the projects that you are up to. That's craziness. You are a busy woman.
Post a Comment