Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today

(Me waiting for the bus to pick me up)

Today I rode the bus. My car is acting up and so its at the doctor. I took it in yesterday and sat around for 2 hours for the mechanic to tell me he can't fix it. So today I went to plan B and took it to a transmission shop. Now I have no husband and sadly no car. I feel stranded and naked. I don't like that combination. I pray I get my car back so I can see my family on Saturday, go to the Temple, eat Colombian food, and get a haircut. After work today I will be getting a ride from a nice but interesting fella. My friend Amber is a sweetheart. She offered to give me a ride to work and I think I will be giving her a call.


What I am grateful for: public transportation, friends, my car and chocolate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol!!!! i hope your car gets fixed soon. ~espi~