Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas with the Perez/Boress/Conte Family

Christmas was a joy this year! Our nephew Kevin was a delight to hold and play with. I deifnitley believe the Holidays are a lot more fun when babies and kids are involved :) 

We made our usual trek down to Orlando. It's very convenient having our parents living so close together. We know this will not be the case for much longer seeing as a possible move may be in our near future. My younger sister is planning to go on a mission this fall which is another event to look forward to. I tried to find moments reflecting on all of us being together. I loved it!

Click on the collage to see the pic's up close!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalie Scherer said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Boress Family!

Anonymous said...

love the pics! and you have the pregnancy glow! ~espi~