Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick

I've been busy. Very busy. But I love this here little blog so I will give it a few minutes to update it.

This past weekend Jon and I went to Cocoa Beach. Jon's great uncle Julius was in town staying at a beach side rental property for 2 months. See, he's from Chicago and it gets very cold over there. He turned 91 and so we celebrated. By coincidence my big sis Janeth and her crew were is Cocoa visiting with some of her hubby's childhood friends and so met up...at 10:00pm *gasp* as many of you know that is way past my bedtime. But if Jon's 91 year old uncle can stay up past midnight (which is when the party ended), so could this 26 year old.
Uncle Julius holding my baby nephew Kevin

I just want to say that I am completely and utterly head over heals for Kevin Conte. Who is Kevin Conte some of you may wonder and why is occasionally claudia so in love with him? Because he loves me just as much! He is calm and big eyed and drools all over me when he's having fun.

These two boys hold my heart!

Work is time consuming, I won't lie. I don't talk much about my job because it's too related to Jon and I never want to catch myself accidentally saying something that can be misperceived. Yes- I work for the College of Pharmacy. I never thought I would... you see, I started off as a temp. When the temp agency called me and asked me if I would accept this job for a few weeks I said sure! And then 5 weeks later they hired me! I have been there for 6 months now and plan on being there until I give birth :)

For now, let's get back to Cocoa Beach:


Uncle Julius

Christine and Cousin Judy

Jared, Janeth, Kevy and Me!

Us

My sweet love- the man of my dreams, my best friend, my heart flutterer

No comments: