It's about time I dedicate a post all about Clara.
Our little Clara is now 5 months old and a happy little baby. She loves to roll all over the floor, however, I spend a good chunk of my time flipping her back because after 5 minutes she starts to complain! She is getting better at scooting back but hasn't figured out how to move forward.
I want to talk about her sleeping for a minute. Clara has never slept in a crib (her crib just came yesterday!) and I don't know where she got this but this is how she loves to sleep:
This girl gets me so nervous that she can't breathe! When I realize she's scooted all the way to the corner of the bed, I pick her up and move her to the center of the bed. Then she realizes she's in the center of the bed so she whimpers and complains until she reaches that favorite corner of the bed! I am really hoping that once she has her palace (crib) that she won't squish her face to the corner of her bed.
So the above pictures took over an hour to upload :( I don't like blogging without pictures so we will see how far my patience goes.
Baby is up from her nap, must attend to her :) We are so in love with our little bundle!!
2 comments:
thats how Evan used to sleep!!
Wow, that would scare me too!
Post a Comment