Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Growing Up!

I LOVE that time keeps passing and I get to watch our baby girl grow. I won't lie, although the baby phase is absolutely precious, I am really looking forward to raising a toddler and beyond. I think it's partly because my little Clara gets so frustrated that she can't be a big girl. Whenever she reaches a milestone she gets elated!! The weeks leading up to her rolling over she would whine and complain and cry. Then one day she rolled over and home girl was the happiest baby on the block. Then she went back to whining and complaining and crying because she couldn't figure out how to reach for her toys. Then she began to crawl and it's a whole new baby! Happy again and I love it! I wish I could tell Clara to take it easy and slow down a bit. Not to get frustrated and to enjoy her baby phase but she refuses to listen!

Here are her latest pics:



Clara was sick. Saddest day ever! 




No comments: