I feel like I have been incredibly blessed to be able to watch my little girl grow. Jon once commented how amazing it is to watch a person grow; how we were all once just so incapable of anything but as time progresses so does our body and mind.
Clara is the silliest little girl! She mumbles all.day.long. Sometimes it sounds like actual words and it makes me giggle. There isn't one day that doesn't go by where I am just laughing with and sometimes at my little baby girl. Clara turns 1 next month and I am so delighted. I want to have a little buddy so I can never, ever be alone. She is starting to "walk" with the help of someone or her walker. She still very much loves mirrors and laughs so hard when she sees herself. She follows me everywhere I go which can be sweet but hard to get anything done. She eats anything and everything under the sun. Overall this has been the happiest 10 months of our lives.
1 comment:
Ahh! She is so cute! Cant wait to see those chubby cheeks! Aylas might be bigger though :)
Post a Comment