It's about time I typed up my thoughts for anyone interested out in the world wide web. I have Clara upstairs during what I call "crib time" a.k.a momma needs a break! It usually last for under an hour and she can either fall asleep (which she usually does) or create more holes in her crib using her 6 little teeth.
I am very excited that I have survived living in the middle of nowheresville for 6 months now. 2.5 years to go! Although we had lots of problems with our home falling apart and internet/bed issues, that's all in the past and I am hoping that the next 6 months will be better.
Jon officially resigned from his second job with Premier. It was bitter sweet and we will always be grateful for the blessing that they were in our lives. We lived off of the money Jon made working for them. I'm also glad that his replacement is a stay-at-home mom looking to make some money to support her family.
I've been asked if I would be returning to work now that Clara is getting older. I don't want to upset anyone but Clara is my job. I believe that raising children is not only my job but my calling in life. I love what I do but I still have my ups and downs like any mom out there.
My feelings on living in the middle of nowhere: Grateful is what I wish to associate the 3 years of my life here. With that said I feel like I am doing what I always meant to do in life, support my husband no matter where or what.*swallowing hard* I miss my family but I also made a decision...I decided to live here. Jon had some prospective job opportunities in Florida but I said no. I felt like I wanted to/needed to spread my wings and see what was out there. I never want anyone thinking my husband took me away from my family because it's the opposite. And even though I cry at times being so far away from home, I knew that if we ever did decide to go back to Florida I would have known what was all out there. So for now I try and take the good with the bad and always remembering that God is my maker and he will never fail me.
1 comment:
I'm so excited to see you in less than one month! It will be a blast! And best of all you will get to go back to florida with us :)
Post a Comment