Sunday, March 16, 2008
Fun times with Mom Boress
On Friday my dear and lovely mother-in-law came over to keep me company while Jon was in California for a conference. We had so much fun together. We went to 'Peaceful Images', a Thomas Kinkade gallery. The owner was so generous and friendly. He also knew everything there is to know on Thomas Kinkade paintings. We are definitely going back there the next time she comes to visit. We then went to 'Bead all about it' and learned how to make bracelets and earrings. Between our Haagen Daz ice cream and gatorfood, we were all set to watch some movies. I have to say, 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' is an awesome movie. I think I will put it in my favorites list. Christine and I shared a few laughs. Also, we loved the movie 'Enchanted.' Amy Adams did such a wonderful job as Giselle. I am sad that the weekend is over. That just means we will have to have another girls night out weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is one of my favorite movies! What a fun evening with your mother in law!
Post a Comment