1. What is his name?
Jonathan Randall Boress
2. How long have you been married?
4 years on July 31st
3. How long did you date?
About 2 years
4. How old is he?
27
Who eats more sweets?
We both do. I go straight for the overly sugar and he is more of a dessert kind of guy.
6. Who said I love you first?
I did. What can I say, I am very in tuned with my emotions.
7. Who is taller?
Jon
8. Who can sing better?
Jon! I really stink at singing but I do enjoy my occasional Karaoke.
9. Who is smarter?
Jon. But I am the better student.
10. Who does the laundry?
We both do. Usually, I start the wash and he puts the clothes in the dryer. It’s more convenient that way since the washer and dryer are both a few feet away from Jon’s lair upstairs. I usually do the folding-I don’t like the way he folds my socks but I have taught him how to do it correctly but he tends to revert back to his old ways.
11. Who pays the bills?
I do. But if there is a discrepancy in our statement, Jon comes to the rescue. He gets treated way better than I do on the phone.
12. Who sleeps on the right side?
I do. Is that a bad thing? It just depends on the layout of the room and where the bed is positioned.
13. Who mows the lawn?
Our homeowners association deals with that. And we will continue using a lawn service since Jon is highly allergic.
14. Who cooks dinner?
Jon & I. He gets very creative whereas I follow a recipe. I do bake way more than he does. I discovered how to make lembas the other day. My greatest accomplishment in the kitchen thus far. Actually, now that I think about it, I think it was the time I made lasagna for my brother-in law Jared and he said it was delicious! He hails from Italy and he grew up eating pizza and lasagna from scratch.
15. Who drives?
I do. I get car sick when someone else drives. I hydroplaned when I was 16 and therefore am still a bit shaky when someone else is driving. Also, I would be less mad at myself for crashing than if Jon crashed.
16. Who kissed who first?
I wish I can say Jon but it was I who kissed him first. Long story…
17. Who asked who out first?
I asked Jon out first to make another guy jealous and it worked!
18. Who proposed?
We were casually conversing and I said, “Hey, let’s get married” and he agreed.
19. Who has more siblings?
I do. Jon has 1 sister. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers- I love it!
20. Who wears the pants?
Jon does but he constantly asks me what to do first. I give him options.
I tag Rachel M.
1 comment:
You two have a fun marriage. I told Ryan I loved him first and kissed him first too! So glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment