Jon and I have been discussing baby names (no I am not pregnant) and I absolutely love the name Lucille in honor of my favorite actress Lucille Ball. As a child, I had the fondest memories of my brothers and sisters and I sitting in front of our television laughing our heads off at her comedic timing! Jon also has fond memories of a character by the name of Optimus Prime. Can I add that if you ever play the theme song of Transformer you will see a glittering tear drop coming out of Jon's right eye!!!! He never cries, but hearing that song is the exception. Therefore, you guessed it! Jon wants to name our baby Optimus Prime. What do you think?
3 comments:
I LOVE LUCY!
Optimus Prime would be a good name if your kid could turn into a carseat and back again. No? Well, probably not the best name, then ;)
Jon will have to commiserate with Ryan, who so desperately wanted to name one of his sons Jedi Knight. Sadly/thankfully, I put my foot down on that one. :)
Lucy, however, is a very cute name!
Post a Comment