Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Gardens

Last week Jon and I went to a Botanical Garden with our new friends Carrie and Daniel Foster. Daniel is here on an internship and they currently reside in Provo, Utah. We all had a blast even though it was the hottest day!


We tried to mimic the opening sequence to the show "Friends" but Jon was just too excited!


Carrie and Dan






That's me outside the Greenhouse



I have this plant in my house. I got if from Crate and Barrel. The best thing about it, I don't have to water it!


I love the yellow and purple in this water flower.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

That looks so pretty! I love gardens like that. I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves in NC. And I love the new background, btw! I guess it actually might not be new but it's the first time I've seen it...