Saturday, September 13, 2008

Claudia Eve

My friend Amy coined a cool term that I will be borrowing for this post: "Claudia Eve" - Translation: tonight is the eve before my birthday. My mother-in law and father-in law drove in from Orlando to take me out to dinner. They were also kind enough to pick up my birthday cake from my favorite ice-cream place. I was SO excited!! We headed to 'El Norteno,' a Mexican restaurant here in town and had some fajitas. I love that Jon's parents came up to visit and spoil me, it made me feel very special.


Jon's dad took the Vespa for a ride. He loved it!

Me!

Us!

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAUDIA!!!! You deserve to be pampered and showered with love. Let's celebrate our September birthdays together next year or even later this month...I might be in Gainesville for a few days soon...I'm always up for excuses to get together and celebrate. I hope you had a wonderful day...miss you!

A and A said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great one!

Justin, Kira and Evan said...

Happy Belated!!!!

Janelle said...

You have a Vespa....lucky!!!

Janelle said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!!